The school Library:
The school library has a wide collection of books and other study material suitable for students.
- Students should follow the School Library
Regulations regarding borrowing and dates for returning books.
- Students who do not return their library books on time will be reported to their parents, and subjected to penalty fee of delay in returning the book(s) they borrowed.
- If books are lost or damaged, he has to pay the price(s) of the book(s) in question.
- Students know the needs of the body of nutrients.
- Planning an integrated food meals, and economical.
- Learn needlework handicraft skills
- Production of some art pieces
- Learn some skills of embroidery and knitting
Cafeterias serving Meals, Snacks, and Drinks
- Good nutrition is essential for optimum mental and physical performance. Carbonated drinks, fast food, sweets, candy, and chewing gum are foods that do not support optimum physical and mental performance and so cannot be allowed in the school.
- Students eat their lunch or snacks in front of the cafeteria or in the assigned play areas. All students are supervised by teachers and school monitors.
- In order for the cafeteria line to move smoothly and efficiently the students should stand quietly in line, speak clearly when ordering, make all of their purchases at one time, and ensure that their change is correct.
- Good table manners are expected. Eating properly, speaking in a low volume, cleaning the table, and clearing anything that may have dropped are expected.